Raise your hand high if you can’t stand it when your lipstick finds it’s way on to your teeth, or your wine glass, or your Starbucks cup…yup well same here! It’s honestly a big pet peeve of mine and one of the reasons that I didn’t wear lipstick all that often. However, now that I’ve tried LipSense, a smear-proof, kiss-proof, donut-proof, taco-proof, ice cream-proof, and water-proof lipstick, I want to start wearing lipstick as much as I can now.
If you’ve been wanting to try LipSense or want to know more about the product I’d highly suggest reaching out to Brooke Flaherty, an independent SeneGence (the company that created LipSense) distributor. She showed up at my place with her wonderful bag of goodies and made the process of choosing a color so easy. She let me try on as many as I wanted and helped walk me through the application process.
Depending on how you prefer to shop there are a few different ways to purchase the products. You could personally reach out to Brooke on her personal SeneGence Instagram account (@sassysexystunningcosmetics) or you can visit the SeneGence website and enter in Brooke’s ID 433751. Brooke also hosts parties, can help you sign up to start your own LipSense business, and she does giveaways on her Instagram account so I’d highly suggest following her!
During my session with Brooke I learned quite a few things (I’ll list below) about the LipSense product and even became the new proud owner of the Gloss Topcoat, the Ooops! Lipcolor Remover, and Beige Champagne lip color.
- You can layer the color to create the perfect coverage ~ Brooke suggested applying the color in 3 layers to build a vibrant color that will stay for a LONG time.
- The lipstick is soooo easy to apply ~ You can’t really mess it up but Brooke did suggest going from one side of your lip to the other (in other words don’t overlap or go back and forth before letting it dry).
- Let each coat dry in between applications ~ about 1 minute.
- It will sting a little when you apply the product and it has the tendency to dry out fast if you don’t apply the gloss. As soon as you apply the gloss (you can choose from matte, glossy, or a pigmented gloss) your lips feel buttery smooth.
- You can create many different color combos by choosing a fun tinted gloss!
- The product is made to meet pharmaceutical grade standards, it’s GMO free, and they don’t test on animals.
- It lasts for around 18 hours on average.
Well if there’s anything else that you want to know about LipSense or SeneGence please feel free to reach out to Brooke or I & I’m telling you…you need to try this stuff especially if you are a lipstick fanatic or hate when it rubs off!